Jump to navigation Jump to search
Black honey may refer to:
- Black Honey (band), an indie rock band from Brighton, UK
- Black Honey (album), 2018
- Kuromitsu, a Japanese sugar syrup that literally translates to "black honey"
- Black honey buzzard, a species of bird of prey native to Papua New Guinea
- "Black Honey", a song from Graham Parker's 1976 album Heat Treatment
- "Black Honey" (song), a 2017 song by Thrice
- Assal Eswed, a 2010 Egyptian comedy film that literally translates to Black Honey
- Salvia mellifera, a shrub that is used to make black sage honey
- Melianthus comosus, a flower that produces black nectar that is sometimes referred to as "black honey"
- Apis andreniformis, a species of bee that is also known as a "black dwarf honey bee" or "black honey bee"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black honey.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.